Saturday 11 September 2010

My Puffle Collection

Over the past few months I have been collecting puffles, so far I have ten of them. Let me introduce some of them to you.

First, meet Applebob.  He is the newest puffle in the family. He is called Applebob because he loves bobbing apples!


Next, is Candyfloss, my personal favourite because she is like me - she likes going on adventures.  She is called Candyfloss because she has hair that looks like candy-floss!


Below is Icicle. She is smaller than the others but that does not make her less cute!  She can turn anything into ice with her chilly breath.


Painty is my brother's puffle.  He sometimes lets me borrow Painty.  Painty is very artistic and is almost always busy painting.


Twirl was the first puffle I ever had.  She loves to dance and so I made a disco for her to twirl and dance around in.


And finally Zany. Zany is the cheekiest puffle in the family and he loves eating cookies.


Below is a picture of the whole puffle family.


The smaller puffles are dwarfs and named (left to right): Arty, Freddie, Fireball and Sky.  Arty's full name is Arthur and he helps Painty a lot.  Freddie loves sharing her favourite jokes and has very long hair.  Fireball loves being fired out of the circus cannon and Sky likes to snooze in your hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment